DW 3060 Typ F
The DW 3060 Type F may look a bit heavy-handed, but don’t let appearances fool you: although slow-going, the machine truely delivers and lays claim to output rates typically reserved for high-speed shredding systems.
Thanks to the one-of-a-kind QuickChange system the roller can be changed in no time at all, without the cumbersome and time-consuming setup of gearbox and support. The same goes for the counter blade which you can change entirely without tools. Just remove the toothed strip - safely outside the machine. With a diameter of 600 mm the roller avoids feeding problems when using smaller tooth sizes.
The fine shredding system „Limiter“ is an optional piece of equipment and exactly what you need to
hold back over-sized particles that somehow made it through the initial shredding stage. Thanks to its gimbal-mounted components the Limiter easily dodges contaminants and takes the maverick particles back to be processed one more time. The DW 3060 Type F perfectly embodies the high durability of all Doppstadt DW machines against contaminants.
The shredders of the DOPPSTADT DW series process waste wood, logs, roots, green waste, biowaste, garbage, bulky and industrial waste, mixed construction waste and much more. For special applications, the DW shredders can be easily combined with other Doppstadt products, such as grinders or screens.
- Maximum efficiency at lowest operating costs using a 100% mechanical drive system and slow-going shredding technology
- Contaminant-resistant shredding by applying a pneumo-hydraulic counter comb
- Optionally available contaminant-resistant fine-shredding system "Limiter"
- The application of different tooth sizes and shredding packages in one machine widens the range of possible grain sizes
- Integrated limitation of grain size using the Limiter system
- Optionally available near-mesh grain separator HS 401 "Selector" to realize finished end products without unwanted fine grain portions
- Finished end products without oversized materials using the rear star screen system "Selector" (1l Diesel fuel/t)
- Maximum operational safety based on the simple machine setup and the experience gained from more than 1.000 DW units currently operated in the various markets