SM 620 Plus
A feeding volume of 5 m³, a feeding width of 3,78 m – a quick look at the feeding hooper of the SM 620 Plus alone makes your mouth water, even more so if you take the workloads of big recycling plants into consideration.
Therefore it goes without saying that this 2-axle-trailer in bright orange can handle all sorts of material in large quantities, be it domestic and construction waste or compost, bark, wood chips, earths and many more.
Replacing the popular SM 620 Profi, the SM 620 Plus operates as either trommel or star screening machine. To change the configuration it merely takes some 45 minutes, which makes even the most demanding tasks pretty run-of-the-mill, such as the trommel-screening of 500 m³ of compost at 10 mm followed by 800 m³ of wood chips at 40 mm employing the star screen.
By default, the SM 620 Plus is configured for two-fraction screening. However, the machine can produce up to three fractions in a single process with addition of a coarse grating, available separately.
Like all Doppstadt SM machines the SM 620 Plus happily accepts waste and raw materials of all types for screening. It is equally suitable for compost, earths, light construction waste, wood, biomass, sand, and gravel.
- fast changing system for the screening unit, operation with trommel or 6 m³ star screen insert possible
- large 5 m³ feeding hopper with low feeding height of 2,9 m
- load sensing control for optimized screening result
- three additional hydraulic connections to operate numerous optional equimpment
- econimic fuel consumption, low operation costs, hight troughput capacity