DW 3060 K Typ F
The DW 3060 K Type F just won’t stop. Given a chance to shine that’s exactly what the slow-going shredder does, powered by a robust two-speed chain chassis with exchangeable chain links. Even on the most shaky grounds the machine accounts for output rates typically attributed to high-speed counterparts.
Thanks to the one-of-a-kind QuickChange system the roller can be changed in no time at all, without the cumbersome and time-consuming setup of gearbox and support. The same goes for the counter blade which you can change entirely without tools. Just remove the toothed strip - safely outside the machine. With a diameter of 600 mm the roller avoids feeding problems when using smaller tooth sizes.
The fine shredding system „Limiter“ is an optional piece of equipment and exactly what you need to
hold back over-sized particles that somehow made it through the initial shredding stage. Thanks to its gimbal-mounted components the Limiter easily dodges contaminants and takes the maverick particles back to be processed one more time. The DW 3060 K Type F perfectly embodies the high durability of all Doppstadt DW machines against contaminants.
The „Selector“ is another useful addition to the standard configuration of the DW 3060 K Type F. The downstream hooklift-starscreen is another barrier to hold back over-size particles and take them back to be screened again. The Selector doesn’t need a power unit of its own, since it is driven by the extra hydraulics available for all DW machines.
Shredding sometimes feels like a ball and chain? Just don’t let it bring you down. Make things easy with the DW 3060 K Type F.
The shredders of the DOPPSTADT DW series process waste wood, logs, roots, green waste, biowaste, garbage, bulky and industrial waste, mixed construction waste and much more. For special applications, the DW shredders can be easily combined with other Doppstadt products, such as grinders or screens.
- Maximum efficiency at lowest operating costs using a 100% mechanical drive system and slow-going shredding technology
- Contaminant-resistant shredding by applying a pneumo-hydraulic counter comb
- Optionally available contaminant-resistant fine-shredding system "Limiter"
- The application of different tooth sizes and shredding packages in one machine widens the range of possible grain sizes
- Integrated limitation of grain size using the Limiter system
- Optionally available near-mesh grain separator HS 401 "Selector" to realize finished end products without unwanted fine grain portions
- Finished end products without oversized materials using the rear star screen system "Selector" (1l Diesel fuel/t)
- Maximum operational safety based on the simple machine setup and the experience gained from more than 1.000 DW units currently operated in the various markets
- Maximum movability thanks to an extra robust track-mounted chassis allowing for two driving speeds